Wednesday, April 26, 2023

How can you get a job if you don’t have working experience?

How can you get a job if you don’t have experience? In this picture, I got an internship in a lab. How did I get this internship? I started volunteering at the hospital. While volunteering I talked to everyone. One day I met a lady from Russia who was my age. She worked in the lab and I asked her, How can I get a job there? Would you believe that she told me she was leaving and she would introduce me to her manager and ask her if I could take her duties! I spoke to the manager and the manager told me that since I was still attending school and did not have all the qualifications, she would give me an internship and when I finish my program, I could reapply! So I just want to recap. How did I get this position? I VOLUNTEERED. Something you should think about if you are trying to get into your favorite institution. Something else I want to point out, if I had a personal dislike for people from Russia, maybe I would not have spoken to her and she would not have opened a door of opportunity for me. Do you see how the world works?

No comments:

Post a Comment